Budget Option with the After Market VAS 6154 MADE TO WORK ON THE PIWIS SOFTWARE
OFFLINE ACCESS NOT SUPPORT PROGRAMMING
PIWIS III is the third generation of Porsche diagnostic tool which will definitely grow your business to the new highest level of services. This masterpiece is created by Porsche engineers, provides to its user a plenty of possibilities for providing high qualified diagnostics and repairing services for the newest produced models of Porsche cars all over the world.
Our goal is meeting of our customer's demands. The highest quality and reliability of PIWIS III diagnostic tool which was verified by thousands of service working hours, repaired and served cars and, of course, positive feedbacks from the owners.
Updated modern interface, increased performance, any time readiness to work and full support are your best guarantees of fast reaction to any changes in Porsche diagnostic world! Make your life easier with modern PIWIS III diagnostic tool.
PIWIS TESTER III VEHICLE COVERAGE UP TO 2020
- Diagnostics application is used for communication with control units. You can search for, identify, code and control program units, read out the event memory, execute complex processes, change drive links and execute routines.
- Guided fault finding (GFF) generates a test plan for a fault code. This test plan shows the best sequence for carrying out tests. GFF compiles a list of recommended tests, documents and wiring diagrams
- Actual values/input signals functions displays you the actual values and input signals of control units
- Drive links/tests function displays the drive links of control units, allows you to change the parameters of these drive links and run test routines for individual control units
- Maintenance/repairs function group - use this function to call up control unit-specific processes that cannot be implemented generically from the ODX data
- Coding/programming function group - use this function to write coding values. Values can be coded automatically or set manually. This function group includes (Automatic coding, Manual coding, Customer-specific settings and Factory settings) coding modes
- Logging - use this function to activate logging for diagnostics, guided fault finding (GFF) and measuring equipment applications. Temporary and permanent working log can be created
- Filter - use this function to limit the view of the control units installed in the vehicle. In the diagnostic application you can create, edit, activate, deactivate or assign filters
- Wiring diagrams application is the representation of physical connections and layouts of circuits
- Measuring equipment interface is used for DC and AC voltage measurement, direct and alternating current measurement, diode testing, resistance measurement, continuity/open circuit testing, showing voltage, current and resistance over time (oscilloscope function)
- 1. PIWIS III
- 2. CF-52 laptop (NO CD DRIVE)
- 3. laptop battery
- 4. laptop charger
- 5. power supply cable