Remote Activate SDD & Pathfinder Latest Version
You need to download team viewer
Install Latest Version of Teamviwer
Leave login info in notes at order payment time
We can remotely login and Activate Latest on your pc Pathfinder and keep you up to date with current Versions.
No Physical product is shipped here
We Supply the Activation of the software Remotely via Teamviewer login info you supply at order time
We dont offer money back on this software service
Why use the old software when you can be using the latest version.
Pathfinder supports vehicles up from 2017 Using Doip Hardware below and SDD Does all the Previous Vehicles
Range Rover L405 (17MY)
Range Rover Sport L494 (17MY)
New Discovery L462 (17MY)
F-TYPE X152 (18MY)
F-PACE X761 (18MY)
XE X760 (18MY)
XF X260 (18MY)
You dont need to pay for each time you use the software SDD or Pathfinder
For Ready to go Systems check link below
KVM Key less Vehicle Module
- Genuine Land Rover Discovery 4 / Freelander 3 Smart Remote Key Land Rover Part Numbers: LR060130 / LR029699 / LR065379 / LR087663 Print on Remote: CH22-15K601-BD / CH22-15K601-BF
- Jaguar Landrover KVM Module (DOIP New Type) With Passive Entry Land Rover Part Numbers: LR117932 Jaguar Part Numbers: T2H38589 Printed Part Numbers: K8D2-19H440-BB
- Jaguar Landrover KVM Module (DOIP New Type) Without Passive Entry Land Rover Part Numbers: LR117928 Jaguar Part Numbers: T2H38587 Printed Part Numbers: K8D2-19H440-AB
- 3 Plug HPLA-19H440-BF (DOIP)
- 2 Plug HPLA-19H440-AD (DOIP)
- 2 Plug FK72-19H440-AG / AH (Before DOIP)
- 2 Plug FK72-19H440-AH (Before DOIP)
- 3 Plug FK72-19H440-BC (Before DOIP)
- 3 Plug FK72-19H440-BF (Before DOIP)
- 3 Plug FK72-19H440-BH Before DOIP
- 3 Plug 3 Plug FK72-19H440-BC (Before DOIP)
- 3 Plug FK72-19H440-BD (Before DOIP)
- 3 Plug FK72-19H440-BF (Before DOIP)
- 3 Plug FK72-19H440-BH (Before DOIP)
- K8D2-19H440-BB (DOIP)
- JPLA-19H440-DE (DOIP)
- JPLA-19H440-CE (DOIP)
- Before DoIP DPLA
- Before DoIP FK72
- DoIP HPLA
- Latest DoIP K8D2
- Latest DoIP JPLA
- (Key Programming and Immobilizer Programming
- Component Protection Removal
- Control Unit Recoding and Adaptation
- Diagnostic and Module Programming
IDS JLR SDD SOFTWARE VERSIONS
- Retrieve OE DTC with code Definition
- Link DTC to service information
- Customizable PID display
- Pressure/Vacuum Tests
- Programmable Module Installation (PMI) procedures
- Module Reprogramming (Reflash)
- Supplemental restraints initialization
- Programmable Parameters ( ability to change in service settings ie, tire size, personality, customer convenience etc.)
- Anti-theft System Functions
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Restraints (supplemental restraints and seat belts)
- ABS Service Bleed
- ABS/ Brake system functions
- IVD Initialization Sequence
- Ride Height Calibration ( for vehicles with pneumatic or hydraulic ride height controls)
- Cruise Control System tests
- Tire pressure monitor functions
- Electronic Ride control
- Charging System Tests
- Parking Aid Tests
- EVAP Evaporative Emission Control System
- Fuel System Test/Relative Injector Flow Test
- Bi-directional control of fuel components
- Bi-directional Ignition System control
- Power Balance Test
- Transmission bi-directional Tests
- Engine Checks and OBD Tests (Drive Cycle, Mode 01, Mode 06 & Mode 09)
- EGR Test
- Basic DMM functions
- Current measurements (50 Amps/500 Amps)
- Pressure/Vacuum measurements
- NOT SUPPORTED
- What is PATHFINDER?
PATHFINDER is the all new diagnostic system specifically designed and released for the introduction of the following vehicles.Land Rover:
- Range Rover L405 (17MY)
- Range Rover Sport L494 (17MY)
- New Discovery L462 (17MY)
- F-TYPE X152 (18MY)
- F-PACE X761 (18MY)
- XE X760 (18MY)
- XF X260 (18MY)
These vehicles have been designed to communicate with new high speed communication protocols. This allows faster software download, programming and communication, making it faster to use and saving valuable time.
These vehicles can ONLY communicate with the all new PATHFINDER diagnostic software using the new Diagnostics over Internet Protocol (DoIP) Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI) unit which conforms to the new communication protocol.
- What do I need to use PATHFINDER?
Panasonic Toughbook / Toughpad or other Good Laptop
JLR Approved Diagnostic Equipment For PATHFINDER to operate at its very best, the laptop or tablet being used must be an approved version/level of hardware.
Note: For further information on approved hardware to support PATHFINDER, refer to: - Administration Bulletins JAB00046 / LAB00051
- installing PATHFINDER software
- The PATHFINDER software is designed to be installed to your existing JLR Approved Diagnostic Equipment. Please make sure you have the latest level of SDD software installed before beginning the PATHFINDER software installation.
- Make sure there are no external USB flash drives inserted into the machine.
- Due to software file size, the software download and installation process will take some time.
- Downloading and Installing PATHFINDER
Downloading and Installing PATHFINDER
- Make sure that the approved hardware is connected to the internet.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Using the following URL, Download the PATHFINDER software:
- Select ‘Save’, select ‘Desktop’, select ‘Save’.
- The software file will now download.
- Select ‘Run’.
- A security warning window will appear, select ‘Run’.
- The Jaguar Land Rover Connect Setup Wizard will now begin.
- The ‘Welcome to the Jaguar Land Rover Connect Setup Wizard’ pop up will appear. Select ‘Next’.
- The 'Select Additional Tasks' pop up will appear. Do not select the ‘Create a desktop icon’. Select ‘Next’.
- Note: The installation progress will be shown on screen.
- After installation, the 'Completing the Jaguar Land Rover Connect Setup Wizard' will appear. Select ‘Finish’.
- The machine will now restart.
- The Internet Explorer will open with your homepage or the new JLR App Launcher screen will open.
- Note: The PATHFINDER icon will not work until the software download has completed.
- The PATHFINDER software will automatically download in the background.
- Note: To check the software download progress, select the ‘Hidden Icon’ arrow in the bottom right hand of the screen (Windows system tray). Right click the ‘Connect’ icon, select ‘Check for Updates’ and view the Jaguar Land Rover Application progress bar.
- Note: Due to software file size, the software download and installation process will take some time, please be patient.
- Note: Do not attempt to use PATHFINDER or SDD until the software download and installation has completed.
- The ‘Jaguar Land Rover Connect Updater’ pop up will appear, select ‘Install Now’.
- Note: If the ‘Please close JLRAppLauncher to continue the installation’ pop up appears, hover the cursor over the ‘JLR Application Launcher’ icon on the ‘Windows Task Bar’ at the bottom of the screen. Right click on the icon and select ‘Close Window’. Select ‘Continue’ on the ‘JLRAppLauncher message’ pop up.
- The ‘JLRAppLauncher message’ pop up will close, PATHFINDER is now installing, please be patient.
- Select the ‘Hidden Icon’ arrow in the bottom right hand of the screen (Windows system tray). Select the ‘Connect’ icon and view the ‘Jaguar Land Rover Application progress bar.
- When the progress bars display 100%, select ‘Close’.
- PATHFINDER is now installed.
- Installing the Diagnostics over Internet Protocol (DoIP) Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI) unit
Installing the Diagnostics over Internet Protocol (DoIP) Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI) unit
- PATHFINDER requires a DoIP VCI unit to communicate with the 2017 model year Range Rover L405, Range Rover Sport L494 and New Discovery L462.
- The DoIP VCI must be the only VCI connected to the JLR Approved Diagnostic Equipment when using PATHFINDER. Future PATHFINDER communications will appear soon in the ‘Activity Stream’ section on TOPIx. Every retailer MUST have the DoIP VCI available in their workshop. The DoIP VCI is the only JLR approved VCI unit that can communicate with the 2017 model year vehicles identified earlier.
- Please be aware that the following instructions are only applicable for the first use of the VCI. Once the initial installation and settings have been completed, the DoIP VCI is plug and play with the PATHFINDER software.
- Insert the DoIP VCI USB cable into the DoIP VCI device and the JLR Approved Diagnostic Equipment.
- Note: The ‘USB Input Device’ pop up will appear, select ‘X’ and close the pop up.
- Select the ‘Windows’ key.
- Select ‘All Programs’.
- Select ‘Bosch’.
- Select ‘VCI Software (JLR)’.
- Select ‘VCI Manager (JLR)’.
- Select the VCI icon displayed on screen.
- Select ‘Connect to VCI’
- Select ‘VCI Update’.
- Select ‘Start Update’.
- The ‘VCI Manager Information’ pop up will appear, select ‘OK’ to continue.
- Note: Do not disconnect the DoIP VCI from the JLR Approved Diagnostic Equipment during the update process.
- Note: The DoIP VCI update process will take approximately 12 minutes to complete.
- The DoIP VCI will now automatically restart.
- Wait for the DoIP VCI to give an audible beep. Select ‘OK’ to continue.
- Select ‘X’ and close the ‘VCI Manager’.
- The DoIP VCI is ready for use Setting Preferences in PATHFINDER
Setting Preferences in PATHFINDER
- Select the PATHFINDER icon on the ‘JLR Application Launcher’.
- Select ‘Other User’ and enter your ‘User Identification’ and Password details.
- Select ‘Independent Operator’ or ‘Authorised Repairer’.
- Select ‘OK’ and log in.
- Read the content of the ‘Warning’ pop up and select ‘OK’.
- Select the three bar icon in the top right of the screen. Select the ‘Settings’ icon’.
- Select the ‘Communication Interface’ tab. Select ‘D-PDU’.
- The ‘Windows Security Alert – Windows Firewall’ pop up is displayed.
- Note: Do not select ‘Cancel’ when the ‘Windows Security Alert’ pop up is displayed.
- In the ‘Windows Security Alert – Windows Firewall’ pop up, select the check boxes for ‘Private Networks’ and ‘Public Networks’, then select ‘Allow Access’.
- The preferences have now been set in PATHFINDER.
- Note: Once the initial installation and settings have been completed, the DoIP VCI is plug and play with the PATHFINDER software.