FORD IDS 109+VCM II+Panasonic CF52+Online Reprograming
VCM II Features:
- The VCM II is the new OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
- The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
- The VCM II and IDS provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin.
- The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin F-ords.
- It supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
- The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
- The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
- The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing
VCM II Function:
- Automatic vehicle recognition
- Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
- Guided Fault Finding
- New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
- Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
- Program New Keys
- Injector Coding
- Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
- DPF Regeneration
- Brake Bleeding
- Steering Angle Resets
- All Other Dealer Functions
VCM II Package List:
- 1x VCM2 interface (new)
- 1x OBD2 cable (new)
- 1x USB cable (new)
- 1x Plastic box (new)
- 1x USED FULLY functional high performance Panasonic CF52 laptop