|Models||E-PACE / X540
F-PACE / X761
F-TYPE / X152
I-PACE / X590
S-TYPE / X200
X-TYPE / X400
XE / X760
XF / X250
XF / X260
XJ / X350
XJ / X351
XJ V8 / X308
XK / X100
XK / X150
|Title||Required internet option setting to correct security update for JLR server access|
|Category||Diagnostic Software Hardware|
|Last modified||20-Feb-2020 00:00:00|
|Symptom||000101 Diagnostic Concerns|
Reports are being received that retailers are having difficulties in:|
JLR network configuration changes are restricting access to JLR servers.
If you experience any of the above concerns detailed in the issue section complete the actions detailed below.
- Unable to use JLR WebEx.
- Downloading calibration and As-Built files during module software update.
- Go to Windows Control Panel > Network and Internet > Internet Options.
- Select the advanced tab and scroll down to Security. Use TLS 1.0, 1.1 & 1.2 must be selected.
- SSL3.0 must not be selected.
- When the items 3 and 4 have been checked/updated, select Apply then select OK in the Internet Properties dialogue box. Restart the JLR Approved Diagnostic Equipment.
- Retest the previous failing application.