|Models||Defender / L663
Discovery / L462
Discovery Sport / L550
New Range Rover Evoque / L551
Range Rover / L405
Range Rover Evoque / L538
Range Rover Sport / L494
Range Rover Velar / L560
|Title||New Pathfinder screens to direct the use of guided diagnostics before updating some modules.|
|Category||Diagnostic Software Hardware|
|Last modified||24-Feb-2020 00:00:00|
|Symptom||000101 Diagnostic Concerns|
Reports have been received highlighting the new entry screen when attempting to update some modules that has been included in the latest PATHFINDER release.
These screens have been added to help improve the fixing of vehicles right first time and reduce unnecessary updates of modules.
The modules listed below will only be able to be updated with pathfinder through a guided diagnostic unless there is a campaign, Technical Assistance (TA ) has directed the module be updated, or it is not warranty work.
If 'Update ECU’ has been selected from the 'ECU Diagnostics' tab the relevant guided diagnostic concern area will be suggested.
If you selecting 'Enter the 4 digit Technical Assistance (TA)' enter the full TA number.(This text will be updated to remove the reference to the 4 digit code on a future PATHFINDER release).
- Telematic Control Unit Module (TCU)
- Infotainment Master Controller (IMC)
- Infotainment Slave Controller (ISC)
- Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC)
- Image Processing Module 'A' (IPMA)
- Audio Amplifier Module (AAM)
- Interactive Display Module A (IDMA)
- Interactive Control Display Module (ICDM)
- Parking Aid Control Module (PAM)