Gateway Module (GWM) for Land Rover, Range Rover and Jaguar, Coding Programming Configuring Services
Supporting all models and modules from 2006 to present
Gateway ECU provides communication between two different networks, networks with different baud rates. It helps in routing the messages from one network to other. Suppose we have different ECUs on one network and one supplier ECU in other network then gateway will help in routing the messages from supplier ECU and converts the messages that will be understandable by the other ECUs and route on to the another network.
At Landrover-jaguar-key-replacement.com,we have earned the repuation of being the market leaders in coding and programming, upgrading, enabling and disabling market-specific settings for their LandRover, Range Rover and Jaguar cars. Furthermore, most vehicles have limitations and other restrictions. With the help of us, we can with our coding change the chimes on their car, set how many times its one-touch signal flickers for one touch, remember settings for Start/Stop systems, and more. Coders can also activate cornering headlights with fog lights, deactivate some buzzing sounds, and enable multiple functions of the comfort module.
Other possibilities involve lowering the level of the passenger-side mirror when reversing,, automatic door locking at a particular speed, U-style their daytime running lights, the auto-hold function for vehicles with electrically operated parking brake, and others.
Naturally, the things that can be done through coding depend on each car model, so don’t imagine it can do wonders for a vehicle that hasn’t got too many features in its configuration. This is where you need to find the "Cheat sheet" for your car and think what options do you want modified. (Believe me they all have one) or just call us and we shall clarify wheather it is is possible or not.
We must mention that it is also possible to remove some bells and chimes that are legally present on vehicles (like seatbelt warning chime) to enable the user to carry their shopping in the passenger seat without engaging the seatbelt. This is not a good idea, though, as heavy objects can become dangerous in the event of an accident or even in an emergency evading maneuver.
A brief idea as to what is available and not limited to:
Disable the automatic Start-Stop
We can help you disable annoying features, like the automatic engine Start-Stop system.
Change the exterior optics of your car with light codings
Your car “hides” the different ways to customize the daytime running lights. .
Digital speedometer — show the speed digitally
Set the speed to show in the digital display below the speedometer.
PLEASE CALL US WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES AND LET US PERSONALISE YOUR CAR.
- DSM DRIVER SEAT MODULE
- Jaguar E-Pace X540 2017–present
- Jaguar F-Pace X761 2016–present
- Jaguar XE X760 2015–present
- Jaguar I-Pace X590 2018–present
- Jaguar S-Type X200 1999–2002
- Jaguar S-Type X202 1999–2007
- Jaguar S-Type X204 1999–2007
- Jaguar S-Type X206 1999–2007
- Jaguar X-Type X404 2002–2009
- Jaguar X-Type X400 2002–2009
- Jaguar XE X760 2015–present
- Jaguar XF X250 2007 – 2015
- Jaguar XF X260 2015–present
- Jaguar XJ X350 2004–2010
- Jaguar XJ X308 1997—2002
- Jaguar XK8 X100 1996–2005
- Jaguar XK X150 2006–2014
- 30 Min diagnosis Work
- Clear DTC Codes
- Software Calibration Configuration Existing ECU Flash Programming
- Software Calibration Configuration New ECU Flash Programming
- Software Calibration Configuration USED ECU Flash Programming
- Defender L316
- Discovery 3 L319
- Discovery 4 L319
- Discovery 5 L462
- Discovery Sport L550
- Evoque 2 L551
- Evoque L358
- PHEW P400e Hybrid
- Range Rover Velar L560 2017–present
- Land Rover Freelander 2 L359 2007–2015
- Range Rover Sport L494 2013–2021
- Range Rover Vogue L405 2012–2021
- Range Rover Sport L320 2006–2012
- Range Rover Vogue L322 2006–2012