The Jaguar Land Rover Electronic Parts Catalogue (JLR EPC) is an online dealer electronic parts catalogue that details every available part and accessory for every Jaguar, Land Rover, and Range Rover ever made (from 1961 to 2023) across all global markets.
- Completely functional and regularly updated info
Get the most recent OEM components information anytime, anywhere, online. You can sell parts whenever and wherever you like thanks to automatic data updates, which also improve order accuracy and customer happiness and do away with the need for expensive disc and software installations.
- Vehicle Identification Numbers and Registration Around the World
A vehicle’s VIN code is a fast and reliable way to identify it.
- Modular diagram presentation
You can choose how to view the images. You can choose to view the statistics in full screen, horizontally (with the sections below the illustration), or vertically (with the sections next to each other).
- Easy navigation of images
To adjust the magnification level, place the mouse pointer over the component image and use the scroll wheel. The optimal viewing experience is achieved by opening parts diagrams that are 100% screen-fitted and centered.
- Detail-rich diagrams of individual components
High-resolution images and callouts make it easy to make out details at any magnification setting or when printed or texted.
- Flexible and Powerful Component Finder
The ability to narrow your search guarantees that you’ll quickly find the information you need. Maximize your time spent searching by being able to search by both description and numerous part numbers.
fr-CA Français canadien
pt-BR Português brasileiro
vi Tieng Việt
KVM Key less Vehicle Module
- (Key Programming and Immobilizer Programming
- Component Protection Removal
- Control Unit Recoding and Adaptation
- Diagnostic and Module Programming
- Diagnotics & Service Bulletins
- Electrical Reference Library
- GCM login
- Service Publications online subscription of Workshop Manuals
- TOPIx (Technical Online Product Information Exchange)
- Wiring Diagrams
- Workshop Manuals
- Retrieve OE DTC with code Definition
- Link DTC to service information
- Customizable PID display
- Pressure/Vacuum Tests
- Anti-theft System Functions
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Restraints (supplemental restraints and seat belts)
- ABS Service Bleed
- ABS/ Brake system functions
- IVD Initialization Sequence
- Ride Height Calibration ( for vehicles with pneumatic or hydraulic ride height controls)
- Cruise Control System tests
- Tire pressure monitor functions
- Electronic Ride control
- Charging System Tests
- Parking Aid Tests
- EVAP Evaporative Emission Control System
- Fuel System Test/Relative Injector Flow Test
- Bi-directional control of fuel components
- Bi-directional Ignition System control
- Power Balance Test
- Transmission bi-directional Tests
- Engine Checks and OBD Tests (Drive Cycle, Mode 01, Mode 06 & Mode 09)
- EGR Test
- Basic DMM functions
- Current measurements (50 Amps/500 Amps)
- Pressure/Vacuum measurements
- Lost Keys Supported
- Spare Keys supported
- YES SUPPORTED