The new JLR approved DOIP VCI is the only unit that will be compatible with Pathfinder and all JLR vehicles with the new vehicle architectures (from the Range Rover/Range Rover Sport (L405/L494) 17MY onwards) or allow the enhanced diagnostics that Pathfinder will offer the retailer.
In addition to the 17MY vehicle line applications, the DOIP VCI will be capable of interfacing with 14-16MY Multi-CAN architecture vehicle lines on the Pathfinder diagnostic system.
Bank Transfer for Payment only Accepted for these devices<br "="">
14-16MY vehicle lines with DOIP VCI support:
XJ (X351) – 16MY only
Discovery Sport (L550)
Range Rover (L405)
Range Rover Sport (L494)
Pre-14MY and vehicles not detailed above will continue to use the current diagnostic system and VCIs.
For Ready to Go systems with Laptop and Pathfinder SDD Activation options see link below
No Topix Account required by you.
KVM Key less Vehicle Module
- Genuine Land Rover Discovery 4 / Freelander 3 Smart Remote Key Land Rover Part Numbers: LR060130 / LR029699 / LR065379 / LR087663 Print on Remote: CH22-15K601-BD / CH22-15K601-BF
- Jaguar Landrover KVM Module (DOIP New Type) With Passive Entry Land Rover Part Numbers: LR117932 Jaguar Part Numbers: T2H38589 Printed Part Numbers: K8D2-19H440-BB
- Jaguar Landrover KVM Module (DOIP New Type) Without Passive Entry Land Rover Part Numbers: LR117928 Jaguar Part Numbers: T2H38587 Printed Part Numbers: K8D2-19H440-AB
- 3 Plug HPLA-19H440-BF (DOIP)
- 2 Plug HPLA-19H440-AD (DOIP)
- 2 Plug FK72-19H440-AG / AH (Before DOIP)
- 2 Plug FK72-19H440-AH (Before DOIP)
- 3 Plug FK72-19H440-BC (Before DOIP)
- 3 Plug FK72-19H440-BF (Before DOIP)
- 3 Plug FK72-19H440-BH Before DOIP
- 3 Plug 3 Plug FK72-19H440-BC (Before DOIP)
- 3 Plug FK72-19H440-BD (Before DOIP)
- 3 Plug FK72-19H440-BF (Before DOIP)
- Before DoIP DPLA
- Before DoIP FK72
- DoIP HPLA
- Latest DoIP K8D2
- Latest DoIP JPLA
- 2 Plug
- 3 Plug
- DoIP Stand for ?
Acronym Definition DOIP Dial Other Internet Providers (computer application) DoIP Domotics Over IP (Internet Protocol; automation technology) DOIP Digi Optical Image Processor (Sim2 Multimedia Fiber Optic Video Processor) DOIP Depot Operations Improvement Program DoIP Diagnostics over Internet Protocol (computing)
- What is Diagnostic over Internet Protocol (DoIP) and How it Supports Remote Vehicle Diagnostics
What is Diagnostic over Internet Protocol (DoIP)?
- Ethernet is a low-cost technology which allows high bandwidth for data communication.
- It is a flexible communication platform and can be easily integrated into existing
- It is light weighted, simple shielded structured cable.
- Why UDS over Ethernet (as DoIP) for next generation automotive applications?
The ever growing complexity of electronic systems and need for large volume of data communication between vehicle networks, meant that automotive OEMs’and Suppliers felt the need for a more effective vehicle communication network like Ethernet.
- ISO-OSI Model of DoIP based software architecture
- As mentioned before, ISO 13400-2 transport layer facilitates diagnostic communication between external test equipment and vehicle electronic components.
- The implementation of a common set of Unified Diagnostic Services (UDS) on Internet Protocol (UDSonIP) is done using ISO 14229-5 Application layer.
- The Vehicle transport layer is facilitated by TCP or UDP. Based on the standard, IPv6 acts a Network Layer and IPv4 can be used for compatibility.
- Ethernet MAC is used as the Data Link Layer. The corresponding Physical Layer for on-board communication is specifies as Broad Reach or 100 Base T, while that for off-board communication is Ethernet.
- UDS application layer has been modified to support compatibility with Ethernet transmission medium. This compatibility for UDS on IP is defined by ISO 14229-5 standard.
- UDS on IP has DoIP Transport Layer defined by ISO 13400-2 standard. While UDS on CAN has ISO 15765-2 transport layer that support CAN physical layer.
- The physical layer for UDS on IP is Ethernet, based on IEEE 802.3, a wired vehicle interface standard and the UDS on CAN is defined by ISO 11898 standard (classical CAN network).
- UDS on IP supports greater latency time of data transmission as compared to CAN.
- A greater bandwidth capacity in DoIP enables it to handle large amount of data in comparison with CAN.
- The standardized data format in DoIP makes the data less prone to error and ideal for diagnostic services.
Important Features of ISO 13400-2:2012
- Vehicle network integration (IP address assignment).
- Vehicle announcement and vehicle discovery.
- Vehicle basic status information retrieval (example: diagnostic power mode).
- Connection establishment, connection maintenance and vehicle gateway control.
- Data routing to and from the vehicle’s sub components.
- Error handling (example: physical network disconnect).
- DoIP entity status monitoring.
- DoIP entity firewall capabilities.